Creativity, optimization, security, scalability and ease of maintenance/management to start with at Vurch Code House with custom feautures that delivers your desired functionality. Apps are tested to perfection before the final delivery.
App Developers for hire, on hourly or monthly contract. Get your app working with any custom features you need for flexibility & growth to your businessLearn More
Enjoy our comunity, Ask us anything, you'll be surprised at the things we know.Learn More
Get well written reusable chunks of code for free use, it's just the easiest way to add functionality to your app.Learn More
Fully Responsive HTML5 Development , Interactive and well structured code, Built on Intelligence.
Fully responsive and Retina ready wordpress theme compatible in All major browsers + Wordpress plugins
Support Php 5.5 / C# and vb scripts Webforms, MVC Frameworks.
Windows Store, Windows Form, WPF, Windows Phone, XAML, C# and Vb.net.
Android mobile apps for Google appstore, JAVA Supported
Learn to code by examples, Getting started.
We are delighted to be working with a team of senior full stack developers.
VH developers are crazy good, i still feel like you guys are the first to render good services and active support at the same time.
At the time we had conversation with your support team, We knew we were at the right spot. please keep improving businesses
I love your piece, I trust your style.
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys.
I haven't seen a product this good in a long time. Keep it up guys.
These are the standard terms and conditions for our products and services and apply to all contracts and all work undertaken.
FREE THEMES AND TEMPLATESOur free Themes and Template has no restricion and can be used for educational, personal or commercial purpose.
LICENSING (PREMIUM THEMES & TEMPLATES)Once you have paid in full for our premium, we grant to you a license to use it and its related software and contents with no limitation. Premium Themes and template can also be purchased from partners website at the same cost.
SERVICES CHARGE & PAYMENT TERMSA 60% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with our services. The remaining 40% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the services required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
SUPPLY OF MATERIALSYou must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount. Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITYDuring development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
PAYMENT METHODWe Accept payment via Credit card and T/T for services upon completion of 3 days rieview.